You can build a faithfully reproduced PAK-40 cannon from a set of COBI construction bricks. The latest version of the model has been rebuilt to even better fit the figures. The set includes movable wheels with tires and the barrel can be moved vertically up and down. Movable elements allow you to set the gun in a combat position or prepare it for towing, e.g. with the Blitz 3600 truck available in a separate set! The set includes a figure of a German artilleryman and a box with a printed emblem. In the box you will also find a brick with the name of the set printed on it! PAK 40 is a great gift for all enthusiasts of: history, military and armored weapons. Perfect for both a shelf and a historical diorama.
Design on the PaK 40 German anti-tank gun caliber 75mm began in 1939. It was used by the army at the end of 1941 and was used successfully until the end of the war. It became the main gun and made up most of the German anti-tank artillery. PAK 40 was also used by other Axis countries. Intercepted copies were also used by the Red Army. Approximately 23,000 of this gun were produced. An additional 6,000 units were entered into service with the German tank destroyers. PAK 40 was an extremely successful design. The gun was able to destroy almost any Allied tank, even in the final stages of the war. The only exceptions were the heavily armored Soviet IS-2 tanks and the American M26 Pershing.
- 90 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-step directions
- Soldier figurine with ammunition
Rules & Regulations ( IN-STOCKITEM)
l Thoseofficial photos are only for references. During the production, would encountersome problem and make a minor adjustment on the product design . Thus, therewould have a slightly difference between actual product and official photos atpreorder period. Refund or change item are not allowed.
l After making apayment, customer could select –
- “Pick up at store” : Merchandise must be collected within 14 days from the date of our notification, otherwise your order would be cancelled without any notification. Payment is NON-Refundable and NON-Exchangeable.
- “ Local delivery”( HK Post) : Please ensure that your mailing address, contact no is correct in order to avoid any missing parcel or return parcel. Normally, customer would receive the parcel within 3 ~ 7 working days (via HK Post).
- “ Local delivery”( SF Express) : Customer would prefer to use SF Express (pay on delivery) , please select “ Pick up at Store” and remark the mailing address.
- “Overseas delivery”: Please ensure that your mailing address including Postal code and contact no is correct. Normally, it would take 14-21 days but subject to latest status of international flight schedule.
- NO-REFUND, NO REPAIR on Discounted Item.
· Customer’s personal information would be kept strictlyconfidential by SEVEN and for internal use ONLY.
· Once you place an order with us, it means that you arewilling to accept these terms & conditions.